August 24, 2017

We ♥ Our Customers!

What kind of customer service can you expect from us?
From a recent Facebook post on our timeline -

"I want to say a big thank you to Brian and Michelle. Outstanding customer service! I left a message about a small metal fastener that had broke when I was taking the canopy down for the winter. Today Brian drove all the way out to New Providence not only replaced the fastener but also give me some helpful tips for next Fall. My children 3yo and 7yo play so much on our Extreme set it has paid for itself. If your looking to buy a set, You have to use Michelle and Brian, they are the best at purchase and a year later."

Check us out for all your home play equipment - swing sets, trampolines, basketball hoops, and more!




We deliver exceptional customer service,
from our family to yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment